Emily’s work focused on health innovations that bridge healthcare and public health. She leads OPHI’s work on the Oregon Health & Outdoors Initiative, a cross-sector partnership that aims to improve health, equity, and conservation outcomes for all Oregonians by increasing the presence of and access to parks, nature, and the outdoors. She also manages the Consumer Confidence Project, supports OPHI’s HEAL Cities and HIA programs, and works closely with the Oregon Community Health Workers Association. Emily holds a Master of Public Health: Health Management & Policy and is fluent in Spanish.
Emily can help you:
- Develop or advance upstream innovations that promote health and equity and bring new partners to the table
- Create and implement person-centered health system transformation projects
- Facilitate group processes, including issue prioritization and system redesign
- Design, manage, and evaluate programs and projects
- Connect to the Oregon Health & Outdoors Initiative